Join the Practice
We are currently accepting new patients as long as you are living within the ME16 postcode area.
Please read the below information carefully, and you can download a copy of our registration form or complete an online application.
New Patient Registration Process
- Please collect a new patient registration pack from Reception, or download using the link below. Each page needs to be completed and handed back into the Practice. Please return the form between 11:30AM - 5:30PM.
- Using the self-service blood pressure machine located on the 1st floor, please take 3 readings and also take your own weight on the scales provided. Keep all this information with you registration pack as reception will need this information.
- We ask that you have a photographic identification document and a proof of address from the following table below:
Photographic ID Documents
Proof of address documents
Credit Card / Bank Statement
Army ID Card
NHS Staff Smart Card
Once the new patient pack has been completed and handed back into the surgery, the receptionist will check the information to see if you require a new patient check with the doctor to set up repeat medication, etc.
- After 5 working days all medical treatment will be available to you.
- PLEASE NOTE: Registration takes 5 working days.
- You will not be able to see a doctor until after this time.
Please use the link below to download and print our registration pack:
Please use the link below to apply to become a patient online:
Live within boundary area?
To be eligible to register at the practice, you must live within the practice catchment area.
Non English Speakers
These fact sheets have been written to explain the role of UK health services, the National Health Service (NHS), to newly-arrived individuals seeking asylum. They cover issues such as the role of GPs, their function as gatekeepers to the health services, how to register and how to access emergency services.
Special care has been taken to ensure that information is given in clear language, and the content and style has been tested with user groups.
Open the leaflets in one of the following languages:
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.