|The Vine Medical Centre
Care Navigator Vacancy
We are seeking a highly motivated and caring individual to join our friendly, “family-like” Practice team as a Care Navigator. The successful candidates will be part of our large administrative and clinical team within this very busy GP Practice assisting in the smooth and efficient co-ordination of all office procedures. The job duties include:
- Being the Practice's first point of contact with patients and visitors, handling all enquiries in a tactful and efficient manner, while maintaining a caring attitude at all times.
- Receiving, assisting and directing patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous and effective way.
- Providing general assistance to the Practice team and projecting a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or on the telephone.
- Providing administrative support and services to all members of the Practice team.
- Care navigating and, where appropriate, signposting patients to the most appropriate service for their needs.
23.5 hours per week. Working pattern is detailed below.
Rate of Pay:
Dependent on experience, information available on application
Haroula Aslet (HR Manager)
Sunday 22nd September 2023
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A kind and caring nature
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to meet and exceed deadlines
If you are an enthusiastic individual with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care, we encourage you to contact our HR Manager (Haroula Aslet, email@example.com) with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role, and a copy of your curriculum vitae.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.