The Patient Contract
We aim to provide a high standard of service to all our patients. In order for us to maximise the service we are able to give, we request patients agree to a number of practical measures.
- To book an appointment at the surgery whenever possible. One appointment for one patient only.
- To endeavor to attend appointments punctually and to cancel any appointments with plenty of notice when unable to attend.
- To note that home visits are only for housebound patients who are too ill or frail to attend the surgery (transport responsibility remains with the patient).
- To use the out-of-hours service only if the problem cannot safely wait until the following morning. This means GENUINE emergencies.
- To treat all practice staff and doctors with courtesy and respect. We work as a 'ZERO TOLERANCE' practice.
- Patients endeavor to do whatever possible to improve their own health.
- To keep the practice informed of up-to-date addresses and telephone numbers, especially when moving house.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.