The Patient Contract
We aim to provide a high standard of service to all our patients. In order for us to maximise the service we are able to give, we request patients agree to a number of practical measures.
- To book an appointment at the surgery whenever possible. One appointment for one patient only.
- To endeavor to attend appointments punctually and to cancel any appointments with plenty of notice when unable to attend.
- To note that home visits are only for housebound patients who are too ill or frail to attend the surgery (transport responsibility remains with the patient).
- To use the out-of-hours service only if the problem cannot safely wait until the following morning. This means GENUINE emergencies.
- To treat all practice staff and doctors with courtesy and respect. We work as a 'ZERO TOLERANCE' practice.
- Patients endeavor to do whatever possible to improve their own health.
- To keep the practice informed of up-to-date addresses and telephone numbers, especially when moving house.